- C Style Arrays: Arrays must be
<Type> varName. The c style declaration that is allowed in Java is not allowed in MiniJava.
- Hello World: Valid MJ program that outputs
Hello Worldwhen run.
- Inner classes: Inner classes are not allowed in MiniJava.
- Receiver Parameter: An explicit receiver parameter is allowed in Java, but not in MJ.
- Special Method:
System.out.println()is a special method, that is not allowed to be called in MJ, but should be parsed correctly.
- Wild Syntax: A few lines of code that is valid MJ code (but cannot be compiled with javac doe to unreachable code).