Source code directory src/green contains programs and tools used for wavefield transforms and their inversion to subsurface structure.
Wavefield transforms are commonly stored in a data format defined by program
greda to store wavefield expansion coefficients.
The term 'green' here frequently is used as a synonym for 'Fourier-Bessel expansion coefficients'.
- src/green/disan: wavefield analysis and wavefield transformation
- src/green/gremlin1: inversion of wavefield transforms
- src/green/grepg: graphical display of wavefield transforms
- src/green/synt: computation of synthetic expansion coefficients
- src/green/tools: various tools for files containing expansion coefficients