Docker Gitlab-CI runner
- Install GitLab-CI runners (docker) on a proper computer (ask @gethmannn for documentation on the installation on Fedora and it's pitfalls) and
.gitlab-ci.ymlfiles for typical use-cases
- LaTeX: compilation of a document
- Python: linting PEP-8 or formatting with yapf
- shell: run shellcheck
Document how to use the CI
- For the owner of the repo
- For a user who might be confused about merge requests or push commands being rejected
Things to discuss:
- Worth it?
- las126 or las101
- install runner on all clients? That would be a much bigger task imho.