Add the KIT-AD integration
The AD integration is not automated so some behaviours are unexpected (las-archiv1 permissions on other computers) and setting up new computers involves manual work.
Steps to reproduce
- SSH to a machine that is not yours and try to access /mnt/las-archiv1.
- Setup a new computer.
What is the current bug behaviour?
- Permission denied, because I'm not in the users group.
- No login with KIT account possible
What is the expected correct behaviour?
- Access granted (I am part of the group users)
- Login with KIT account works.
Relevant logs and/or screenshots
[sg7149@methusalix ~]$ ls -la /mnt/las-archiv1/ ls: cannot open directory '/mnt/las-archiv1/': Permission denied
Implement the KIT-LAS_LDAP guide.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information